Saturday 6 October 2012

Mari tote bag... Accessorize


You know the saying… a girl can never have too many shoes and handbags? Well I hope that’s true; especially seeing as I have somehow managed to buy a few pairs of shoes, boots and bags recently.

I brought a beautiful over-sized tan bag from Accessorize. I did worry initially it was too big but then it’s actually the perfect size for university- with notepads and all my usual junk in it. Being winter as well I wondered if a darker bag would be more suitable. Yet, its brightens a winter wardrobe and it’s beautiful it was too hard to resist.
 
 

The well-made bag has an optional cross-body shoulder strap as well; with similarities to the Birkin bag and the new DKNY tote bags.

And to be honest for such a high-quality bag it’s an absolute bargain- £38 from Accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment