Thursday 15 November 2012

New Hair: Middle Parting and rollers

Pink hair- I can literally say I have been there, done that. But with the winter being upon us, I wanted something new.

The underneath of my hair was bleached from where I had the pink, but I quite liked the colour so I decided to add in a few more highlights and lighten my hair. A quick trim, few more layers and a new middle parting my look was complete.

 

 
Middle partings and rollers seem to be a popular Essex trend. I tested out my Mum’s old heated rollers- after blowing off the dust I love them! Rollers are by far the must-have hair style for this season and make curls so easy.
 
Try the sleep-in-rollers (velcro rollers- that squeeze when you lay down).
Try Babyliss heated rollers (these are what i've used just older ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment