Thursday 9 February 2012

Printed leggings #disgusting

I have to admit I do like a bit of Topshop and most of the time Miss Selfridge but both have got a line of printed pattern leggings that I think are just disgusting.

Miss Selfridge’s new chain print leggings seem to have sold out very fast with the online store only having sizes 4, 12 and 16 available. Yet I think they are awful. They do not look like they would flatter any figure and I just think the print is too much.

Topshop has transformed the classic scarf print into its £20 legging. Again, I think they are the most disgusting leggings. With a gold colour scheme and tiger pattern they are very in your face. 

Now, I know pattern is very in fashion but these bold leggings are just not my cup of tea I would rather stick to simple, plain black leggings. But to achieve the look of pattern go for a skirt or printed top; not so over the top but keeps it fashionable and still nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment