Sunday 1 July 2012

Retro fifties style bikini

The retro fifties look has hit this summer’s bikini ranges. They are absolutely lovely and much more supportive than the usual very skimpy ones you see. Although my only problem with them is that you would end up with some tan lines!

The bikini’s which are much longer- more like a crop top or bralet and usually halter-neck style. And because of the shape, they tend to be much more supportive as they are quite often underwired- brilliant for those of you with a bigger bust.

I really do like them, but would not wear it as a tanning bikini due to the lines you would get wearing it. However, I have brought one to wear more as a bralet, to wear under chiffon shirts, a denim short unbuttoned perhaps and they are ideal if I end up at any foam parties.

 


This one from River Island is great, I love the pattern, style of it and fit.

 


I brought it from asos at £20. They are amazing matching shorts which I love, but as I won't be wearing it as a bikini I just went for the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment