Tuesday 7 August 2012

Faux leather style leggings

My current love is my false leather leggings. I am a dresses and skirts girl, but recently I have a lot of tops and blouses I love but find myself wearing the same skirt with or skinny jeans- which sometimes just isn’t dressy enough. Therefore I treated myself, naughty I know especially as it was just before my holiday, to a pair of faux leather style leggings.

Being from a high-street store I was a little dubious they would look cheap or wear easily. But they have been great; they fit well, go with so much and they’ve taken over my jeans (I’m not a huge fan of wearing jeans so I’m quite happy about this). They are wet-look in more of a muted way than the tacky PVC style and being black they slim you down too- Olivia Newton-John eat your heart out!!

Dorothy Perkins, £18.

No comments:

Post a Comment