Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tattoo.... UNBREAKABLE

Tattoos can be the most permanent pieces of artwork- completely amazing and some so unique. I absolutely love ones that have a lot of personal meaning- if you are going to go through with it I think they are best that way.

On holiday, I actually said that I don’t think I would ever get one as I didn’t have one with enough meaning and couldn’t picture it on me. If you had said to me then, that three weeks on I would have my first inking I wouldn’t have believed you. But then how life changes….


I am so happy with it, thank you Tom from Urban Ink in Brentwood Essex. I got ‘unbreakable’ tattooed to my ribs- of course it has a lot of meaning to me and I was actually surprised it didn’t hurt as much as expected, although I wouldn’t say the numbing cream worked exactly!


No comments:

Post a Comment