Tuesday 18 September 2012

LONDON FASHION WEEK

It would be absolutely no exaggeration to say I am literally gutted about missing this year’s London Fashion Week (LFW). Unfortunately due to personal problems and work commitments I was not able to join the fashion world to celebrate the wonderful talent of LFW. Shocking!!!

Not only does it inspire to see the talent and efforts of designers lining a catwalk; but the atmosphere captures you- to be honest it was one of the most daunting things I did last year but also one of the best experiences. It spurred me on; yes I want invites to the shows not blagging my way in, yes I want passes, yes I want the exclusive interviews. So watch this space.

Although I didn’t get to actually go I have been tracking the LFW schedule and timeline, will be watching the videos of the shows and checking out all the pictures…. MORE TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment