Friday 8 November 2013

Update...

Firstly, I must apologise... I am ashamed about the last time I posted on this blog. My only excuses although not good enough is how busy I have been. I will attempt to catch up and get back into the routine of blogging again!!

From early this year, I started working for fashion designer and stylist Joey Bevan. The experience has not only been the greatest opportunity for my career, has shown me many possibilities and  have witnessed the industry I want to work in at a level not many will have seen at my age. I have realised my passion lies in styling... I relish in the backstage prep and camera checks!! Surprising me really- I thought it was just journalism for me!! With Joey I have worked with some amazing makeup artists (Lan Ngulen-Grealis, Gary Cockeril, Abbi Rose, Paul Merchant, the Charles Fox team and many more) celebrities, at amazing events and shoots. I cannot thank him enough for everything he has done, taught me and the advice he has given me so far....

Of course, I have never been one to make my life easy. This year I plan on completing university. Yes I cannot believe it will be my final year, scary to think that's it. Whilst juggling my final major project, dissertation and rest of the course I will continue working with the amazing Joey. So here's to another busy year... I will try and make room for constant posts though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment