Sunday 28 April 2013

Colour brights- pink & orange brights

As my own little birthday treat, I brought a new pair of shoes and clutch bag...


Naughty I know, but I used my birthday as an excuse. I love the clashing bright pinks and oranges, as well as the different style of shoe with the suede detailing and unique pattern (although they did make my feet a little sore after).

Wedge, patterned sandals- Virgo, £29.99.
Colour block orange and pink envelope clutch bag- Accessorise, £30.


When I wore this I teamed it with a simple white dress with lace detail- this brightened up the dress but ensured the accessories were not too much. I plan on also wearing it with leather look leggings and a bright vest blouse, as a slightly less dressy look.

 
Images are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment