Friday 9 December 2011

2011...

It’s crazy to think that I started university three months ago. It has gone so quick.
 

When I think about what this year has brought it seems quite unreal. From my 18th birthday to festivals to A-level results and securing my university place to moving to university.
 

Semester one down and numerous deadlines later Christmas 2011 is getting closer and closer.


I absolutely love the course and the work I’ve produced I’m very happy with. I’ve learnt so much already from working Indesign and making magazine laid out spreads to more knowledge of the fashion world.

My proudest piece of this semester has to be the Fashion moment on head scarves- I loved putting it all together as it would be in a magazine style. And also starting this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment