Tuesday 15 May 2012

The best bikini buys...

Yes, this post may be a bit eager for the summer; considering the recent rainfall- I even heard on the news last week “despite the draught, flood warnings have been issued”, but I want to look ahead to the summer. So here’s a little look at some beautiful bikini’s.

·         Underwater print halter bikini (top £20, bottom £14 both from Asos). Love the design of this one and not too expensive. 
·         Parrot print bikini with plaited ties (top £14, bottom £9 both from Dorothy Perkins). I really like the different print and plaited ties on this bikini. It is 'cleavage enhanced' so those will less bust may want this one- the only down side with this one is that it has a lot of padding in it- I don't know if when you get in the pool it will soak up all the water.
·         White bead embellished bikini (top £26, bottom £ both from River Island). This is a cute bikini; again it is a little different with the braided style ties. Being white in colour, wear at the end of your holiday to flaunt your tan- the white will make you look in more tanned!
·         Gold scalloped egde bikini (£195 for bikini top and bottom Chloe). This is such a beautiful bikini although so is the price tag. Its beautifully simplistic, but I absolutely love it for that.
·         Black petal bandeau bikini (top and bottom £26, Topshop). Another cute design with playful ruffles and removable straps. Just be warned buying online means you have to buy both the same size top and bottom unless instore.





I do like the fifties style retro bikini’s that have a longer length to the top; although I wouldn’t wear it as a bikini because I wouldn’t want that tan line and would probably wear one with a plain chiffon blouse as a colourful bra. And although I do like bikini’s with support, I don’t think you should look like you have just stripped under to your undies on the beach. So those were my best buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment