Tuesday 29 May 2012

Daisy dress with cut-out detail

Although I like mainstream fashion, I don’t like to be exactly the same as everyone else. Being a student I do wear high-street but I won’t buy obvious clothes that you are bound to see half the girls wearing. Quite often in that case, I will say I like something but not buy it for that reason and with my predictions I know I will only end up spending something I will not wear, for being the same as everyone else.

An example of this being the cut out dresses. They are lovely, the little cut-out detail at the ribs adding a lot to a dress which may be a tight, body-con style or more of a skater dress. As much as I love them, I didn’t want to go out and find most of the girls out wearing variations of the same dress. However I found a solution, Dorothy Perkins concessionrange Lila had a really cute one. A little different being navy and patterned with daisies, the dress had the same concept of cut-out detail to the waist. I liked it as well as most of the cut-out dresses are tight this has a bit more of a fifties feel with a full, circle skirt. The high neck fits the style well, being short and with the cut-outs- my new favourite summer dress perfect for a night out or dressing down with a casual pair of sandals.

 

Above the cut-out dress left and Toni wears a Topshop skater dress, previously posted about.

No comments:

Post a Comment