Saturday 12 May 2012

Jewellery... cute cuffs

Now what girl doesn’t love a bit of bling? I will admit I do love jewellery; mainly bangles and bracelets as I have rings and a necklace I wear all the time that have sentimental value although I am not a very good jewellery shopper I seem to get a bit bored with costume jewellery shopping. But there have been some pieces that have really caught my eye recently…. 

Firstly this Brass and Swarovski-crystal cuff from Dannijo is amazing. The detail on the cuff is beautiful and the crystals would be enough to dazzle an outfit with a bit of sparkle but the bright colours set it in stone that this is a stunning item. The cuff would set you back £283 but I think it’s definitely well-worth it.
Renown for her signature fluorescent necklaces and cuffs, Bex Rox’s jewellery is beautifully colourful. Her cuffs fasten with her usual magnetic clasp engraved with her name. Again these pieces are bright; I suppose I am craving a bit of colour after the winter but she even has a ring that is made with neon powder that actually sparkles when you hold it up to the light.

Make a sophisciated statement with the Emilio Pucci cuff of orange plexiglass and gold-plated metal. The orange would brighten an outfit and the gold keeps the classic appeal; so a timeless piece for merely £435.

Image courtesy of http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/183201

No comments:

Post a Comment