Thursday 4 April 2013

H&M Conscious Exclusive

H&M  are set to extend the Conscious Collection with a party wear wardrobe debuted this spring. Again, like the other conscious collections; the collection will be made from sustainable materials such as recycled polyamide and Organic cotton. With elegant full-length gowns and the sharp tailoring of suits, the collection has much elegance about it. Launched April 4 in stores nationwide, a few of my favourites are below:


Above: Tulle dress, £149.


Above: white lace dipped hem dress, £199.99.


Above: red rose dress, £69.99.


Above: black lace peplum dress, £39.99.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new collection, its really stunning, its just such a shame they dont sell it at my local store. The pink pom pom dress is really cute. xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely collection I agree... I will check your blog out too xxx

      Delete