Saturday 27 April 2013

White shoes trend

Lately, white shoes seem have lost the tacky stereotype associating them with Essex and I must say I've been drawn to a few pairs. I particularly like the pointed, court shoe giving an update to the sophisticated look. Ironic really- that something that was once associated with orange fake tans and a way to stereotype Essex people badly has grown to class- I can say this as an Essex girl myself.


Above: the beautiful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley teamed her gorgeous white Jean- Michel Cazabat heels with a Michael Kors dress to attend a dinner.

 
Above: Kate Hudson went for the complete white look with a Jenny Packham dress and Casadei heels to the 'Reluctant Fundamentalist' premiere.
 
 
Above: Katy Perry matched her Dolce & Gabbana matching print skirt ad crop top with a Lulu Guinness bag and white strap sandals at the Lacoste Pool Party during the Coachella Festival.

Images courtesy of Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment