Saturday 30 June 2012

High-tops Converse

I am an Essex girl and proud, but something I realised today was the closest thing I have to white shoes are white converse!!! Not exactly the Essex stereotype.

Although, I must admit I absolutely love my converse. They are comfortable, practical and go with everything and for me they put a different edge to an outfit. I have the high-tops but still wear them with anything from skinny jeans to dresses and shorts. I brought the white; not only because it goes with everything, its classic and I think it’s a bit classier and feminine- I do like some of the other colours but for me they remind me of children.


Another confession, I do like to be organised and think ahead especially when it comes to outfits- I’ve already decided I will be wearing my lovely converse to the airport in about two weeks, I cannot wait.

You can buy them at quite a lot of places: asos, schuh, office, and JD Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment