Sunday 3 June 2012

Make-up of royalty... Jubilee eyelashes

Congratulations to Her Majesty on her Diamond Jubilee.

Taking patriotism to the max, royal blue, pillar-box red and pure white have been dazzling the shops recently.  To get into that patriotic trend simply add a British twist to your nails- with navy and red varnish; glittery adds that royal speciality without the expense of Crown jewels.

Or you could go a little more intensely loyal to Britain with ‘Paperself Paper Lashes- London skyline’. The intricate detail of London’s iconic buildings from Tower Bridge to the London Eye on these false eyelashes is quite amazing.  Normally something so wacky and fake I would hate but I happen to think these are pretty cool. The jubilee themed images for Asos’ magazine and editorial named ‘Queen For a Day’ I love; taking Britishness to another level in make-up.

  
 Images courtesy of Asos.

Personally, although I love the design Paperself London skyline lashes aren’t for me- with my luck I would end up gluing my eyes together but you can buy them from the Asos website too! I’ll stick to subtle patriotism (aka Kate Middleton simply wearing an Alexander McQueen red dress) red and blue nails, maybe some red, white or blue clothes and perhaps even a bit of red lippy!

 

Above image courtesy of Paperself Lashes.

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment