Saturday 30 June 2012

Short shorts....

I was quite against short shorts. To be honest I think I was scarred from last year’s holiday with images of girls who had burnt their bums wearing too skimpy bikini’s during the day then wore shorts with half their bums out showing the sunburn at night- not an attractive sight.

But I’ve joined the dark side! Only on certain terms though. I brought this really cute pair of floral shorts from New Look.


I really love them. Side panels of black break up the bright floral pattern, which means a black vest top will look good as the colour is already in the shorts. I also like that they are high-waisted; so being so short and revealing, it’s not like there is nothing of them.

 


They will certainly be coming on holiday with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment