Tuesday 5 February 2013

Clothes Show Live bargains

Obviously at the Clothes Show Live its bargains-galore but heres just a few I managed to source out.

FAUX FUR HEADBAND

It might only be a hairband but its the warmest thing I've ever worn, and once I've got it on and don't want to have to take it off and that's not because of a serious case of hat hair. The colour is perfect for me as it goes well with blonde hair and all colours- perfect for a fashion student that wears any colour she fancies that day (and being that I could be dying my hair different colour streaks soon). And from the Clothes Show, it has to be one of the best bargains- only £10.

 


KNITTED TOP

You could look at this top and say its confused- its knitted, but a vest with holes... So not exactly the warmest of knitwear options but I love it; mainly because its so easy to wear. At the moment I wear with leather- look leggings, a cardi and heeled boots for a casual but smart day-wear to evening look (see image below worn with Dorothy Perkins wet-look leggings, Topshop frilly socks and but in the summer it would a perfect casual fdestival outfit with a tiny pair of denim shirts and sandals.

 


NEW YEARS EVE DRESS

This Oh My Love dress, literally made me gasp. Extremely revealing but not in a tacky, you -really-should-be-wearing more kind of way. The padded shoulders go into a low, revealing v-neckline with cut-out waist detailing and then the prom dress flaired out with a lace petticoat. Definitely my favourite dress at the moment and perfect to see the new year in with; I just wish I had somewhere else to wear it too.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment