Saturday 7 April 2012

Bright mint jeans... Yum

Coloured jeans add a pop of colour to the classic casual look. With celebrities and even royalty stepping out in bright denim; the high-street has heaps of them. I had a pair of reddy-pink ones in the winter to add a twist to the winter wardrobe; but wanted a more summery pair. For me, Dorothy Perkins had the perfect pair they hit the pastel trend of mint green but kept the vibrant pop of colour the jeans were intended too. I love the pastel trend but personally I like I bit of the brights. I love the colour mint so these jeans being a bright mint green were ideal. My favourite style jean being skinny I love them; as they are bright I will wear with a plain white top with accessories or to go super on trend I may go for a pastel patterned tee. One thing is for sure though, with these bright babies you will see me coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment