Sunday 8 April 2012

Flatforms

The new spring shoe: Flatforms I think are rather ugly. As most girls I absolutely love shoes, one of my aims in life is to one day own some Louboutin’s but elegant, classy shoes are my favourite. It is said you can tell a lot about a person by the shoes; it’s a game I play often on the tube guessing the job people have by their shoes a man dressed in nice shoes but jeans is most definitely the media probably TV.


Above: the Prada laced-up version of the clumpy, odd flatform. Image courtesy of shoes-in.com
Yet, I just think this latest shoe trend is a little ugly. Yes my style is more girly but I do like the androgynous fashion but I think these are just not either and more ugly than anything. With the more classical heel they lift you up and give a sexy, elegant feel; these shoes may give you a little lift and for a short person like me that might be a good thing but they just seem ugly to me. Maybe it’s just the more classic sense of fashion in me but I prefer cute pumps or the more conventional heels. One thing’s for sure I won’t purchasing a pair of flatforms.Above: the Prada laced-up version of the clumpy, odd flatform.

No comments:

Post a Comment