Wednesday 4 April 2012

High-street tacky 'Well Jel' bracelet

The popular reality TV programme TOWIE has brought phrases like ‘reem’ and ‘well jel’ into public language. I was actually quite disgusted when I found a bracelet today in high-street store beaded with the words ‘Well Jel’. Although seen in an Essex store where fake eyelashes and the little flurry of TOWIE stars pop in to where it was found, I think it’s ridiculous a fashion conscious high-street store would stock this.


Apart from looking cheap in its materials; it also has those words to it which just makes it tack for your wrists. I cannot believe anyone will buy this and hope sincerely no one does; I literally want to cringe for anyone who does and help the person who designed it; perhaps they need it. For me, that is not fashion; it is definitely not unique or fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment