Tuesday 17 April 2012

Perfect petites

5ft2. That's me yes I am short. To be honest I really don't mind I can still wear heels and never worry about being taller than anyone.

The only time it annoyed me was when the long chiffon shirts and dipped hem dresses came in. I think being short maxi dresses would drown me but I have had a change of heart and ordered a dress from Asos' petite range with a dipped hem (linked in a previous post: Birthday dresses... Present for moi).

One thing I do really like being short is that I can fit in normal ranges and if I like something can just grab the petite version. Lately, I think the petite ranges have been much nicer and in many store favourites I have preferred the petite clothing over the normal main lines.

So for you petite ladies I have posted a few favourites:

No comments:

Post a Comment