Monday 30 April 2012

Dyebrows

People may think of me as eccentric and bold with my pink hair (both of which I’m not) and although I have bright pink in my hair I would never dye my eyebrows.

Dip-dying and streaks of colour in hair capture your attention enough but the latest dying trend is even more eye-catching still. From rich blues to bright pinks and even oranges brows take the meaning bright to the next level. With them on the Prada catwalk in Milan’s Fashion Week, I’m sure we’ll see a lot more of them but I’m just not keen.




Dyebrows are definitely impressive but I just think fashion is not about being so in your face and sometimes the most subtle trends look the best. Despite having a little pink in my hair I do like natural (ironic considering I’m from Essex and go against the stereotype by not wearing fake tan) I do love subtle and understated but just making trends your own. I think they look good on the catwalk which is always a more powerful level of fashion than the high-street or diffusion lines but I certainly won’t be dying my eyebrows anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment