Saturday 21 January 2012

90210

What is it about dramas of high-school life, the journey to adulthood and the privileged life of the elite we love so much? From American Pie to Gossip Girl we tune in time and time again but I do have a little love for 90210; especially the scenes with Matt Lanter who plays Liam.
 
My favourite fashions on set have to be Annie played by actress Shenae Grimes but I do also like Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Silver (Jessica Stroup).

 


In the main photo of series four (above) I love Silver’s outfit; mixing casual denim hot-pants with a very glam sequined top. I particularly like Shenae characters style as it is a more accessible fashion. Her cute little mini’s are perfect. I think her style is more reachable and therefore becomes more inspirational than that of the exotic glamorous Naomi Clark although she does make casual much more stylish than every-day wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment