Thursday 5 January 2012

Quotes

Fashion was a baby I picked up and never put down.
Good things come in small packages… Yes but so does poison.
Fashions fade, style is eternal.
A tidy room, a tidy head.
Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.
Style is knowing who you are, what to say and not giving a damn.
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what’s happening.
Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous but it is how people dress on their days off that are most intriguing.
I don't do fashion, I AM fashion.
Fashion is a statement, not a style. Fashion is fit for all sizes for all people of all ages. Fashion is an art of   personal self-expression, not an excuse to be pretty, popular or charismatic.
The woman is the most perfect doll that I have dressed with delight and admiration.
Success is most often achieved bythose who don't know that failure is inevitable
Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered.
A dress should be tight enough to show you are a woman but loose enough to prove you are a lady.
Everything happens for a reason.
To achieve great things, we must first dream.
Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.               
You are never fully dressed without a smile.
British fashion is self-confident and fearless. It refuses to bow to commerce, thus generating a constant flow of new ideas whilst drawing in British heritage.
Like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests.
The dress must follow. the body of a woman, not the body following the shape of the dress.
Personal style is accepting who you are
While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman.
Give a girl the right shoes, she can conquer the world
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STYLE AND FASHION IS QUALUTY.
I believe in colours. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I   believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Don’t worry about the people in your past theres a reason they didn’t make it into your future.
You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'
Style- all that have it share one thing: ORIGINALITY.
I believe that fashion is not about what you wear, but how you wear it. It’s more than putting outfits together and creating different looks, but a form of expression of one’s identity, creating a new outer layer of skin. I live it. I breathe it. I express it.
Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the common place, the slaves of the ordinary.


No comments:

Post a Comment