Sunday 8 January 2012

Dazzling...

Okay so admit it we all love a bit of sparkle and glitter every now and then. I know I do and I am loving the current trend of glittery nail varnish.

The new Katy Perry range with OPI nails has some amazing ones. The ‘Teenage Dream’ colour is a pinky colouring but light enough it could be worn with many colours. The beauty about this nail varnish is that it isn’t too much glitter as in over-the-top extravagant but it isn’t too little as in what’s the point of wearing glittery nail varnish if you can’t even see the sparkle.
I also like the blue glittery nail lacquer in Katy Perry’s range, named ‘Last Friday night’. I also like the fact that her nail varnishes have been named after her songs.

I certainly think I will be investing in it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment