Tuesday 3 January 2012

Curly updo

Although I love my long hair, I want it cut and torn as to how to have it. I love short hair but in the summer I love my longer locks all wavy. As soon as I decide and pluck up the courage to face the chop I will upload some photo's.
 

 
My sister has shorter hair which she is trying to grow now. This morning she spent hours on her day off curling her hair. He then pinned it all back in a curly ponytail and swept her fringe across. It looked really pretty and for shorter hair a great way to do curly in a fashion-forward way.
 

Having longer hair I can’t really do a style like this as well as my hair is too thick the ponytail wouldn’t pin as well; plus I am far too impatient to curl all of my hair!

Excuse the mess in these pictures..... My sister's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment