Saturday 31 March 2012

Addicted to shopping

Payday only means one thing. New clothes of course! Obviously on my latest splurge I was in a summery mood. I brought a couple of little tee’s ready for the summer sun.

The first being white cropped tea from Topshop’s ‘Tea and Cake’ range. Taking printed tops to a different angle the literature slant suits me plus I am still looking for that Romeo!!!

Also, having just brought festival tickets for later this summer and the thought of booking up a holiday very soon, I couldn’t resist another summer bargain. Only £16 from Topshop is quite hard to believe. The loose style and rough edge with an unfinished hem and loose arm sleeves the vest is perfect for the summer. Printed with glitter and a colourful design I think it will definitely be a festival favourite this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment