Friday 2 March 2012

March wish-list

So, no excuses for not blogging but, I have had a stressful couple of weeks at university with endless amounts of work seeming to come out from nowhere with very fast approaching deadlines and so I apologise for having not blogged for a few days… However I will blog lots to catch myself up over the next few days and continue to post as usual after so watch this space! Anyway as the fashion student I have longingly compiled March’s wish-list of all the stuff I love but having just paid my rent, brought festival tickets and saving for a car I cannot afford:

·         Levi vintage cut-offs- ebay price varies.
·         River Island tribal denim shorts- River Island £35.
·         Peach, denim dunagrees- Asos, £32
·         Ladder embellished crop top- Asos £20 (sale was £50).
·         Moto mint hoptpants- Tiopshop, £22
·         Mickey mouse tie front vest- Miss Selfridge- £22
·         T-bar raffia wedge sandals- New Look £24.99
·         Pink acid wash heart sweat top- Rover Island £28
·         White converse, all star high tops- Schuh, £42.
http://www.schuh.co.uk/converse/womens-white-converse-all-star-hi/1900321070

No comments:

Post a Comment