Monday 26 March 2012

Semester Two at UCA Epsom

It’s absolutely crazy my year is nearly over at uni. I know everyone says its truly the best time of your life, that you will find yourself and that it flies by. But like most things like that you can’t appreciate it until its happening to you.

Now in my second semester of my first year, but its nearly finished, I only have another month and a half left. Clichés aside, I have learnt a lot about myself and even I can see that my confidence and independence has grown. I have met some amazing people, realised a lot throughout this year and learnt so much.

This semester may not be over but it’s already taken me out of my comfort zone and taught me a lot. I will admit it, even interviewing someone from my university that I didn’t know was hard enough but that’s the career I want. Now, I wouldn’t call myself a pro in programmes like InDesign and Photoshop but I’ve starting to get the hang on them. I can feel myself becoming more of a journalist and have loved my time at UCA Epsom so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment